- Class A type 1 Alginate
- TGA Registered. (Therapeutic Goods Administration)
- Our Alginate comes directly from the manufacturers to ensure quality & freshness at all times.
- It measures exactly 25 microns of accuracy making the mould it produces extraordinarily accurate in terms of size and surface detail.
- It has a four colour changing indicators. Purple when water is added, Dark pink when mixing is complete, light pink when mixture is ready to make the mould then white when the moulding process has finished and the Alginate has set.
- Quick setting time of up to 45 seconds.
- Our Alginate uses a natural base ingredient, it is Lead and Cadmium free, Dust free, flexible and of course non-toxic.
- Long dimensional stability of up to 100 hours.
- Easy to mix
- Extra Long Shelf life
We have used a number of different Alginates over the years but nothing has come close to the quality we have found in this product.
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 (1 Pages)